Mortgage Lenders Association will host the 2016 Eastern Regional Meeting & Investment Forum April 4-5 in New York City.
The conference will take place at the Intercontinental New York Times Square hotel. Attendees can receive guidance from industry experts, gather ideas for talking about reverse mortgages
to potential borrowers, hear from HUD staff who manage the HECM program and network with reverse mortgage
pros from more than 80 companies.
- Leading retirement planning expert Jamie Hopkins, who will shares insights into the language of the financial planning community and tips for engaging planners
- Wade Pfau, PhD, CFA, retirement researcher and professor of retirement income at The American College of Financial Services. Pfau will discuss his research and simulations that show how reverse mortgages fit into, and enhance, long-term financial planning
- NRMLA’s General Counsel Jim Brodsky and Co-General Counsel Jim Milano, who will join account executives for an interactive discussion of compliance hot spots
- HUD’s top Senior Policy Advisor for the HECM program, FHA’s architect of Financial Assessment, and HUD’s Office of Housing Counseling, who will discuss trends and priorities for 2016
- Keynote speaker Michael Drayne, Senior Vice President, Office of Issuer and Portfolio Management, Ginnie Mae
- John Kozak, Account Executive, MBS and HMBS programs, Ginnie Mae, who will discuss HMBS trends and issues
- Michael McCully of New View Advisors, who will host a discussion with representatives from Nationstar, Barclays, and Moody’s about innovative secondary market transactions
- Michael Hild of Live Well Financial, who will host broker-dealers from Bank of America, Merrill Lynch, Nomura, and Brean Capital
To register, log onto NRMLAonline.org with your username and password, then visit .