President, Capital Funding Corporation of America
With just five years in mortgage banking, Sean Brannan is already a major player in the industry.
Capital Funding Corporation of America has financed more residential rehabilitation than any other group in the US, clocking a total sales volume of more than $150m in the last two years.
Brannan also continues to lead the company to create and fund new products, such as lender re-discount lines of credit, which provide a secondary market for REO lenders.
President, Capital Funding Corporation of America, Inc. (2011)
- Previous: Managing Partner, Apex Real Estate Investment LLC (2008- 2010)
- Co Founder & VP Business Development, In House Financial, Inc (2007-2008)
- Co Founder & Business Development, Wireless Networks, Pty Ltd (2006-2007)
- Founder & Executive Director, Sera Mey Tsawa Project (2004-2006)
- CEO, Century Investment Group (2005-2006)
|Years of Experience:
- Previous Executive Director
- Sera Mey Tsawa Redevelopment Project
- Southern India for exiled Tibetan Children
Pre-Geshe in Philosophy - Sera Mey Monastic University (2001-2005)
To read the full feature, please download Paydayloans247's Young Guns 2014
feature on PDF.