HOT 100: Allyson Kreycik is one of the top originators in the country, but she got there by sticking to oldfashioned customer service, sending postcards and handwritten notes. Kreycik—who told Paydayloans247 she “learned the business by being thrown in the fire”—nonetheless keeps her business booming, scoring $164m in originations last year.
Senior Loan Officer, Guaranteed Rate (Since February 2012)
- Mortgage Loan Consultant, MetLife Home Loans (September 2011 – January 2012)
- Home Loan Consultant, Bank of America (August 2007 – September 2011)
- Home Mortgage Consultant, Wells Fargo (August 2002 – August 2007)
|Years of Experience:
- Over 10 years in the Mortgage Industry
- Top 50 Mortgage Lender in the Nation, Scotsman Guide 2013
- Top 25 Mortgage Lender in the Nation, Scotsman Guide 2012
- Presidents Club Awardee, Guaranteed Rate 2012
- Chairman’s Club Awardee, Bank of America 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- Presidents Club Awardee, Wells Fargo 2007
- Gamma Phi Beta Sorority
- The Innocents Society
- BS Business Administration, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- T.F. Riggs High School, Pierre South Dakota, 1998
||Pierre, South Dakota
||Married, 2 daughters, Kate & Molly
||Golf, Cooking, Reading
||She volunteers with the Department of Elder Services.
For the complete Hot 100 list, please check out Paydayloans247 issue 7.06 available now.