Paydayloans247 forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

How to generate leads like a pro

Notify me of new replies via email
Paydayloans247 | 03 Oct 2017, 10:57 AM Agree 0
One of the world’s leading mortgage experts shares his plan to generate 100 leads per month with mortgage originators
  • Bigly | | 03 Oct 2017, 11:53 AM Agree 1
    I would rather get waterboarded than call 40 realtors every Monday. There are easier ways to live your life and be a producer.
  • TR Hart | | 03 Oct 2017, 12:06 PM Agree 0
    Totally agree, the idea of calling on 40 realtors is repulsive. Now, if he had said hire two new associates and have them call on realtors, and then when they find someone they like to give me a call and then I meet with them, maybe.
  • Jeff | | 03 Oct 2017, 12:26 PM Agree 1
    I fine most realtors to be disloyal, ungrateful and ignorant. Please kill me if that is the way I have to get business.
  • TS | | 04 Oct 2017, 02:38 PM Agree 0
    I understand where everyone is coming from but this is coming from someone who is extremely successful and in my opinion the real successful people in any industry do the things that most people don’t want to do and that’s what separates them from the rest. Most LO’s feel the same way about calling 40 realtors every Monday so it would be safe to assume not many LO’s are doing this hence the huge success that he has had doing this. In my opinion, take it how you will, success leaves clues or a trail. If you want to be at the level of these successful LO’s then you don’t have to reinvent the wheel, just do what they do and believe it will work and Work your a$$ off, you will see the same results as they do. It’s not rocket science, it’s logic but don’t get me wrong, no one said it would be easy or have to deal with all the crap that comes with most agents
  • LFZ | | 10 Oct 2017, 12:38 PM Agree 1
    << Most LO’s feel the same way about calling 40 realtors every Monday so it would be safe to assume not many LO’s are doing this hence the huge success that he has had doing this. >>

The author is exaggerating for effect. You can CALL 40 realtors every Monday from 10:00 a.m. to Noon, but you're not likely to SPEAK WITH 40 realtors. Voicemail is the bane of the business world. Hardly ANYONE answers the phone anymore, so there had better be more effective ways to reach your referral base than wasting 2-4 hours every Monday trying to reach and actually talk to realtors.
  • Doug | | 17 Oct 2017, 03:21 PM Agree 0
    The point is not realtors nor is it the number '40' but calling some number x of referral partners. If realtors are not your preferred referral source, then pick another (bankers, attorneys, financial planners... ) or a mix. The bottom line point of this is that you have to make calls to existing relationships and new relationships and work the folks who are on the fence. Someone once said "Call 5 new people (read potential referral partner) and 5 existing relationships everyday and you will never run out of business". Most of us neither do that nor do we track what we do. My challenge to you (and to myself) is for you to track for the next 30 days exactly how many new relationships (anyone) you contact and how many existing relationships - then look to see the results. Other than about 10 min per day, what do you have to loose?
Post a reply
еще по теме renesans-centr.kiev.ua

https://dmi.com.ua/

подробно designprof.com.ua